Junior Account Manager Summary
The role of the Junior Account Manager (JAM) is to help develop and execute the strategic advertising, sales and marketing plans for the key accounts for Syynergy Management . The key account advertising, sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from, the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The (JAM) will be responsible for managing all areas of Phoenix Initiative business relationship with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The (JAM) will manage the sales and advertising function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The (JAM) is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Junior Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts of Syynergy Management.
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market.
- Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry nationwide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity.
- Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face of Signature at retail.
- Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements.
- Develop and execute an advertising, sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets.
- Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort.
- Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity.
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities.